Many marketers out there may wonder what Microsoft is up to after its recent announcement about the discontinuation of Dynamics Marketing. While this may be disappointing news for the active Dynamics Marketing users, on the bright side, Microsoft is preparing to release a next generation marketing product that is natively integrated with the Dynamics 365 platform. Let’s explore together some highlights of the roadmap for Dynamics 365 Marketing Business Edition.
Create and Manage Professional-Looking Marketing Emails via:
- Simple, no-code drag and drop content designer
- Many professional email templates ready to use (and reuse!)
- Basic and Inbox email previews
- HTML Editor to edit email content with no restrictions
- Complete performance results and Insights for emails sent
- Ability to use data from Dynamics 365 entities in emails, including custom entities
- Heat map, geographical location maps and other advanced visualizations of email results
Event management capabilities in Dynamics 365 for Marketing, Business Edition leverages on Dynamics 365's capabilities to plan for and promote events.
- Seamless contact, registration, and attendance management features in one system
- Business process flow to guide the essentials steps in event planning
- Session and track management
- Pass management system that tracks attendance eligibility
- Venue management tracking buildings, rooms, and room layouts
- Guest logistics with Hotels, Hotel Room allocation and reservations
- Sponsor Management system tracking sponsors and their sponsorships for each event
- Create a Webinar in CRM or your ON24 account and have them synchronized
- OOB Webinar extensions to allow syncing of webinar metrics with ON24
- Contact attendance history displaying Events and Sessions attended
- Voice Of Customer (VOC) Survey integration
Create and publish professional looking landing pages to capture website visitors as contacts or leads.
- Simple no-code drag and drop editor to create and publish landing pages with lead or contact forms
- Consistent content editing experience for emails, landing pages and forms
- Ready to use form and page templates
- Track prospect behavior on landing pages to analyze performance
- Support for creating subscription center pages and forward to friend pages to use in emails
- Tight integration with customer journeys, email marketing and lead scoring
Lead Management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Marketing, Business Edition light up the Demand Generation capabilities for a Marketer. D365 Marketing provides Lead Generation, Lead Nurture, Lead Marketing to Sales Qualification, Lead Scoring plus Prioritizing and Demand Generation effectiveness measurement capabilities.
Multi-Channel Campaign Management
Create and run Customer Journeys for orchestrating multi-step, multi-channel campaigns to generate the best leads from email marketing, web landing pages, LinkedIn, webinars, and more.
- Simple drag and drop design
- View and edit marketing content in one place
- Embedded content designers
- Event driven extensible automation
- In-place insights
- Easy visualization of journeys
- Customizable Customer Journey Templates
LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
Bring your LinkedIn leads into Dynamics 365 (online) for follow-up and nurturing. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms allows you to automatically sync leads captured on LinkedIn with your Dynamics 365 (online) organization so that your sales and marketing teams can develop and nurture them.
Reporting and Analytics
Configurable dashboards and reports help you track campaign performance and identify your best lead sources and marketing activities. Bring together sales and marketing results into reports to track and increase marketing's impact on your business.
With Dynamics 365 for Marketing, Business Edition you truly will nurture more sales-ready leads, align sales and marketing, and make smarter decisions. We are eager to see what exciting marketing features Dynamics 365 Marketing will bring us marketers. Stay tuned!
Coffee + Dunn is a leading advisory and implementation partner for ClickDimensions, Microsoft, Adobe, and other leading marketing technogies. Uniquely focused on the marketing solutions that align with Microsoft Dynamics 365, we bring our clients thoughtful and practical process and technology solutions for marketing. Our award-winning services have advanced the effectiveness and efficiency of our clients across various industries including financial services, technology, manufacturing, consumer goods and federal government.