Coffee + Dunn helps marketers successfully implement Microsoft Dynamics Marketing. Our team of experienced marketers quickly gets you up and running on Microsoft’s broad integrated marketing platform.
Coffee + Dunn applies extensive understanding of how marketing organizations work—and what it takes to make them more efficient and effective—as part of a proven, proprietary implementation process. We’re uniquely qualified to help you leverage this integrated marketing management solution to help make your marketing better, to more closely align efforts with sales, and to achieve the seamless end-to-end customer lifecycle management your enterprise needs.
- As marketing capability experts, C+D is able to apply our knowledge of marketing best practices, operations and technology to help you maximize the benefits of MDM.
- Coffee + Dunn is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Dynamics Marketing. Our team has implemented the three most recent versions of the software, including those released prior to Microsoft’s acquisition of MarketingPilot.
- As the most experienced Dynamics Marketing partner in the U.S., C+D has developed MDM product training, documentation, demonstrations, implementation methodology, buyer market analysis, and partner development content on behalf of Microsoft.
- Our firm was selected to be an exclusive Electra (next release) preview program participant and has provided product development input for more than two years.
- C+D boasts the largest collection of Dynamics Marketing clients and the most significant single client/implementation of Dynamics Marketing (in terms of number of users and scope).
- Our team of marketing, operations and technology specialists is regularly engaged by Microsoft leadership to demonstrate capabilities—and benefits—of Dynamics Marketing’s marketing resource management and campaign automation tools, as well as related MS tools including Social Listening and Power BI.
Gartner recently moved Microsoft to the Challenger position in its newly released Integrated Marketing Management Magic Quadrant report, and named Coffee + Dunn as a partner.
Let us help your team implement and integrate Microsoft Dynamics Marketing. Contact us today for more information.