What happens when internal creatives work without process, structure and data needed for rich creative and on-time delivery? Many say they end up feeling like they’re working in a pressure cooker—closed in, out of control and set up to fail.
In-house agencies are feeling pressure from all directions: Too many internal clients are making too many demands. And not enough direction, information and resources are provided to get the job done. The result is a heated, stressful working environment that’s certainly less-than-productive.
Coffee + Dunn can help. We help in-house creative teams strategize, centralize (or optimally decentralize) and optimize their operations, including:
- In-house agency operations consulting
- End-to-end creative and production process definition and refinement
- Technology selection and implementation (MCCM, PM, MRM, DAM, PIM)
- Performance management
- Professional development
- Organizational design
- Change management
C+D applies decades of experience across a host of industries, including financial services, insurance, pharma, consumer packaged goods, retail and more to uncover actionable answers to questions in-house agency leaders frequently ask:
- What services should we offer to our internal customers? What do they expect of us?
- What capabilities do we need to provide our services on time, with high quality?
- How can we get strategic support we need to most effectively plan and execute creative and production?
- Should we have a charge back strategy? What is best approach?
- How do we determine our best approach to internal/external collaboration?
- What skill sets do we need in house and which are best to outsource?
- How does the internal agency work with external agencies?
- How do we balance the creative, client service and administrative aspects of our charter?
- What will help us forge durable strategic relationships with internal clients?
- How do we help clients, and our organization, understand our value?
From planning direct-marketing programs to executing ad campaigns, from content creation to design, from website development to marketing automation, from media buying to traffic management, C+D can help you smoothly execute–and produce the results needed for your creative services agency to succeed.
If you’re an in-house team looking to move to an agency model, or are already there but recognizing optimization is in order, call C+D. We’ll help you cook up the right agency operating model for your creative services group—supported by end-to-end process and on-target technology—that takes the pressure off. Let us partner with you to improve your operations and advance your organization. Contact us today.