Our team members are a fusion of marketing practitioners, x-agency folks, process consultants and marketing technologists with an unwavering commitment to client success and value. We seek team members who are flexible, hardworking, and naturally curious.
Currently we are seeking talented professionals for the following areas:
- Marketing Capability Planner – Leader and Analyst Levels
- Organizational Design – Leader and Analyst Levels
- Marketing Technologist – Leader (Solution Architect)
- Process and Technology Implementation – Leader and Analyst Levels
- Change Management – Leader and Analyst Levels
- Marketing Manager (Internal)
To apply, provide cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to specify which role is your best fit.
1. Marketing Capability Planner – Leader and Analyst Levels
The Marketing Capability Planner Leader and Analyst provide marketing operating model, organizational design, and process and technology leadership to ensure clients’ operations are designed and operating to meet business and marketing objectives. The experienced team member supports the growth our advisory practice, by assisting clients to define, align, and improve their marketing operations for greater global collaboration and productivity.
Our need is for a passionate leader with the perfect-storm work history to provide insight to abstract operational challenges, expand thought leadership (in an under-thought area), seeking to grow and evolve as a strategic thinker, and have fun while doing it. Role is lynchpin of client work at Coffee + Dunn.
Leader will have strong expertise is multiple marketing capability areas, and be able to gain immediate credibility with and lead advisory engagements with clients. Team member will have worked agency- and/or client-side in retail, consumer goods, life sciences, financial services and/or hospitality industries. Work history evenly weighted as a marketing practitioner and marketing operations/marketing technology. Practical marketing experience may be in marketing research and analytics, brand management, creative services, database marketing, social media, and media planning.
- Lead advisory project of 5 to 10 team members and monitor implementation projects of 30+ team members
- Drive the definition of comprehensive client deliverables with extreme excellence, integrating and collaborating with human capital, process and technology SMEs
- Collaborate with CMO and direct reports to capture and synthesize business, marketing and operational challenges and goals
- Industry thought leadership in the area of marketing operations, with regular publishing in various formats and industry speaking
- Extreme capacity for conceptual thinking and communicating complex ideas clearly
- Define and hone planning and implementation methodologies on behalf of senior client team members
2. Organizational Design – Leader and Analyst Levels
The Organizational Design Leader and Analyst formulate and implement marketing organization optimization including organizational structure assessment and design, role and responsibility definition, and organizational change principals.
Our need is for strong organizational design experts with moderate to deep experience in marketing. Team member will have understanding of marketing execution, and experience with mid- to large-size consulting firm. Through course of engagements, team member will collaborate with process and technology SMEs to design marketing operations solutions with excellence. Team member will have experience in retail, consumer goods, life sciences, financial services and/or hospitality industries.
- Designs and maintains organizational components of Coffee + Dunn methodology
- Subject matter expert for human capital related deliverables
- Leads organizational design-oriented projects
- Designs and maintains rules for the organizational structure creation and rules for the span of control in marketing
- Evaluates existing and develops new client role and job definitions
- Audits consistency of client role and job definitions and descriptions with internal policies and procedures
- Performs job stratification and assigning the correct optimum salary levels
- Designs job creation training for marketing leadership, senior managers, middle managers and staff in full range of marketing disciplines
- Collaborate with other Coffee + Dunn and client HR specialists
3. Marketing Technologist – Leader (Solution Architect)
The Marketing Technologist Leader provides first-hand, practical direction to marketing technology and operations planners on broad suite of software applications needed to automate marketing capabilities. This leader will support the growth our advisory practice, by assisting clients to define, align, and improve their marketing operations for greater global collaboration and productivity.
Our need is for a strong marketing technology leader, with perfect-storm experience, who can gain immediate credibility with and support advisory engagements with clients. Technologists may be expert in individual marketing technology areas, but should have general understanding of all. Team member will have previous experience as a solution architect and business analyst, preferably on MRM, DAM, or ECM systems integration; and be able to facilitate sessions with senior stakeholders with marketing operations and IT leaders. The ideal team member will have both corporate marketing and consulting experience.
- Continual monitoring of marketing technology and point-of-view on vendor attractiveness from experience with 3rd party application partners, and leading technology innovation concepts
- Industry thought leadership in the area of marketing operations technology
- Leads or supports client technology-oriented engagement, performing discovery interviews and workshops, engineering integrated process and technology solutions, and communicating complex concepts clearly
- Interface with senior level marketing and IT people and be comfortable facilitating stakeholder sessions
- Expert working knowledge of primary marketing operations technology areas, including Marketing Resource Management (MRM), Digital Asset management (DAM), Campaign Management (CM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), project management, financial planning, procure-to-pay, and social media
4. Process and Technology Implementation – Leader and Analyst Levels
The Implementation Leader and Analyst deliver processes and solutions within the context of the operational vision set forth by client leadership and Coffee + Dunn advisory consultants with concepts and approaches uniquely designed for marketing.
Our need is for implementation team members who can lead or support simple to complex implementation lifecycles, including discovery interviews and workshops, producing detailed functional requirements, user scenarios, design documents, process flows and financial hierarchies. Team member will have moderate to expert understanding of multi-channel communications such as web, email, SMS, social, etc. Previous experience as a project manager and/or business analyst, with implementations of the following preferred: Marketing Resource Management (MRM), Digital Asset management (DAM), Campaign Management (CM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), vendor management and procure-to-pay. Experience with the following MRM solutions is preferred: Teradata (Aprimo), IBM (Unica), SAS (Assetlink), Marketing Pilot (Microsoft), BrandMaker, or Infor Orbis.
- Ability to collaborate with senior business stakeholders utilizing a structured approach
- Leader must manage implementation team, 3rd party implementation partners, and a user support organization
- Interact with vendor technical teams and advisory consultants
- Project and team management including work planning, resource staffing, issue resolution
- Able to facilitate sessions with senior stakeholders
- Create assigned deliverable that are on time, within scope and of the highest quality
- Work at client sites for extended periods of time, demonstrating the highest level of professionalism and ethics
- Plan and run workshops, develop requirements and configure the solutions
- Provide both formal training and desk side coaching to clients
- Plan, document and facilitate solution testing, providing client with detailed testing scripts and testing summary report
- Share best practices with other members of the consulting team
- Manage the project within scope and budget, resolving all issues that arise
- Document requirements, scope work, and create accurate estimates
- Develop detailed work plans and manage the timeline associated with such plans
- Plan and lead internal and external meetings
- Create and deliver project status reports to client contacts
- Deliver project updates to executive level stakeholders
5. Change Management – Leader and Analyst Levels
The Change Management Leader and Analyst analyze and manage incremental and transformational changes to marketing organizations. An understanding of marketing’s unique characteristics is achieved using methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increase the pace and certainty of successful organizational change. Change Management in marketing is focused on helping clients successfully manage change in an environment that is global, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual – and changing at an accelerating pace.
Our need is for strong change management expertise in marketing. Team member will have understanding of practical marketing execution, and experience in mid- to large-size consulting firm. Through course of engagements, team member will collaborate with process and technology SMEs to design and implement marketing operations solutions with excellence. Experience in retail, consumer goods, life sciences, financial services and hospitality industries are preferred. Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal – are required.
- Design and maintain change management components of Coffee + Dunn methodology
- Subject matter expert for change management related deliverables
- Analyze client’s marketing process and organizational change impacts
- Perform stakeholder impact analyses, and design change strategies
- Understand client’s organization and change management issues, explain the factors involved and shape solutions to deliver value and mitigate change risk
6. Marketing Manager (internal)
The Marketing Manager holds primary responsibility for executing online and offline marketing activities and sales support for Coffee + Dunn Inc. Team member will assist Coffee + Dunn leadership to craft messaging and positioning; and conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand and sustain premier industry thought leadership.
Our need is for an experienced team member to become the expert in our buyers, and implement programming with internal and external content development and agency resources.
Key areas of focus will include:
- Coffee + Dunn website
- Coffee + Dunn social properties
- Client and prospect campaigns
- Events and webinars
- Client relationship interactions
- Partner relationship management
- Overall marketing program budget and schedule